Safety in the Aqua Dome
AQUA DOME SAFETY INFORMATION FOR TEACHERS & SCHOOL GROUPS – PLEASE VIEW THIS SAFETY VIDEO.
• Children under 8 years are not allowed enter the pool unless they are accompanied by an adult. The ratio is 1 adult per 2 children.
• Children under 8 years must wear armbands. Children are advised to bring their own armbands. Arm bands are also available at reception.
- Children under 12 years must have a parent or guardian remain on the premises.
• Weak and non-swimmers are advised to wear armbands
• A €1 coin is required to lock your locker. This is refundable. Change is available at reception. Please ensure your belongings are locked at all times.
• School Tour groups have 1.5 hours in the pool.
• Teachers must remain on the Aqua Dome premises while their group are in swimming.
• Teachers are encouraged to supervise their school group from the deck area. Pool overshoes are available for teachers at reception.
• Children must shower and use the toilet prior to entering the pool.
• Aqua Golf is available weather permitting. Teachers must supervise their group while playing on the golf course.
• Chewing gum, smoking or alcohol consumption is not permitted on the premises.
• On arrival the school group leader should contact reception. A safety talk will be given by a lifeguard along with a viewing of the safety video. This takes approximately 5 minutes. The school group should remain outside the main entrance doors until the lifeguard has given the safety talk.
• Safety leaflets are available at reception.
• Teachers are required to fill in the Group Booking form at reception.
• The Vitality Spa is for adults only (over 18’s).
• It is not compulsory to wear swimming caps or goggles.
• Children should bring their own towels.
ALL CUSTOMERS MUST ENSURE THEY ARE FAMILIAR WITH THE AQUA DOME SAFETY POLICY BEFORE ENTERING THE POOL