Few words about us…
Welcome to Tralee School Tours, County Kerry, the home of probably the best school tour package in Ireland. With lots of fun and great value attractions to choose from, Tralee is a premier destination for School Tours.
For a Great Day Out, Great Value, Great Fun, Great Adventures, Book your Best School Tour Ever to Tralee.
Treat yourself and your class to a trip to Tralee where there are fantastic attractions to choose from which are great value, fun and educational.
- Swim in tropical temperatures in the Aqua Dome
- Learn what drove Tom Crean to risk his life repeatedly in the most desolate place on earth in the award winning Antarctica Exhibition
- Crush the grain in Blennerville Windmill
- Explore the underground passages of Crag Cave and overground fun in Crazy Cave
- Try and get a hole in one in the Aqua Golf
- View priceless treasures in Kerry County Museum
- See the sights and hear the sounds along with the robust smells of a Medieval community
- Visit the new and exciting Tralee Bay Wetlands and learn about local wildlife…enjoy a safari boat ride and climb to the top of the 20m viewing tower
- Dig up a skeleton and other exciting replica objects in a hands on archaeology workshop in the Bone Investigators attraction
- Enjoy Kerry’s largest soft play facility The Playdium where fun happens
- Play 10 pin bowling, ride the Rodeo Bull or experience the thrill of the Skywalker Adventure in Bowling Buddies.
View the Tralee School Tours Video and see for yourself why Tralee is a Premier Destination for School Tours.
Complete your trip with a visit to McDonalds where there is always a fruity alternative to French fries!